Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable
• Edit & produce PowerPoint presentations and proposal documents. Create PowerPoint charts and other complex documents.
• Design & produce brochures, large format printing e.g. posters, banners etc, Invitations, newsletters, calendars, infographics, signage.
• Create videos using imagery / icons / stock video clips / text etc. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects. Create rough and final cuts. Trim footage, ensure logical sequencing and smooth running. Guide customers through the scripting / storyboarding process.
• Maintain open dialogue with customers and understand expectations.
• Communicate the status of projects to customers including total time estimate, time of completion, and outstanding issues.
• Keep all toolkits and collateral up to date and suggesting improvements where necessary
Ideal candidate profile
• University degree - Graphic Design
•Advanced level in English (Oral/Written)
Type of Experience
• 3-8 years of overall experience as a graphic designer working on design or advertising agencies
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with top management
• High creativity on developing pieces and designs
• Great interpersonal relationships
Technical and Personal Skills
• A Bachelor's degree in English/Multimedia/Graphic/Motion Design or a related discipline.
Professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, MS Visio, desktop publishing capabilities
• Basic knowledge of animation/video editing software (AfterEffects, Premiere Pro)
• An excellent command of English and its written and verbal application
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.