WE GIVE NEW MEANING TO DIGITAL EVERY DAY.
JOIN ACCENTURE DIGITAL. TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TAILOR-MADE FOR BUSINESS.
Guide the digital revolution with ongoing innovation and by redefining the customer experience for millions of users. As a member of our Interactive , Mobility and Analytics teams, discover how the worldwide leader in digital transformation combines the finest expression of individuality with effective and innovative project methodology.
DIGITAL DATA AND ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
As a part of our Accenture Practice, you will deliver analytically-informed solutions that help clients take faster and smarter decisions, playing a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. Your focus will be data and all related activities such as preparation, integration, discovery, analysis, interpretation and presentation. You should be able to define the best approach to reach the goal combining different technologies and skills.
You will become one of our digital experts - from engineers to artists - all of whom are as unique as you are. Our diversity is matched only by our collaborative approach, creating an “all in” culture of curious and agile learners who value knowledge, opportunity and culture over hierarchy. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply your digital skills in one of our operating groups, where you’ll be able to develop valuable, industry-specific expertise. Join us as we lead the digital revolution.
What makes the difference
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree ranging from Statistics, Mathematics and Computer Science to Business Administration, Finance or Economics.
· 3-4 years of experience in Big Data Technologies (Hive, Impala, Spark, Cloudera, Scala, Hortonworks, Mongo DB) and/or ETL and Data Integration (Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, IBM Datastage, etc.) and/or Visual Analytics tools (Qlikview, Tableau, SAS Microstrategy, etc.) and methodologies
· Experience in designing and building solutions for DWH, Big Data, Data Discovery and Analytics
· Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically with a strong attitude for problem solving
· Desire to work in an international and challenging environment
· Open and proactive mindset
· Ability to lead a small group of resources, stimulating teamwork and cooperation.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework , you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.