WE GIVE NEW MEANING TO DIGITAL EVERY DAY.
JOIN ACCENTURE DIGITAL. TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TAILOR-MADE FOR BUSINESS.
Guide the digital revolution with ongoing innovation and by redefining the customer experience for millions of users. As a member of our Interactive , Mobility and Analytics teams, discover how the worldwide leader in digital transformation combines the finest expression of individuality with effective and innovative project methodology.
DATA SCIENCE CONSULTANT
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Apply advanced analytics techniques in a big data paradigm and drive the outcomes integration in our Intelligent Industry Solutions (IIS)
Develop and deploy machine learning models applied to cross-functional use cases to increase customer value or operational efficiency
You will be directly responsible for designing and developing the use cases applying a range of different methodologies and best-in-class technologies
What makes the difference
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree ranging from statistics, mathematics, and computer science.
· 2-5 years of experience in Analytics with at least 2 years in Big Data Technologies (Hive, Impala, Spark, Cloudera, Scala, Hortonworks, Mongo DB, Google Big Query).
· Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools (SAS, SPSS, Knime, etc.), machine learning programming languages (R , Python, etc.) and data science libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, dplyr, etc.)
· Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package
· Industry knowledge on Financial Services and Communication & Media is preferred
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework , you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.