Description de l'offre
WE SEEK CYBER TALENTS TO PROTECT THE BUSINESS OF OUR CLIENTS.
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
Accenture Security design and implement the most innovative security solutions to give an answer to the most complex Cyber attacks. Become an Accenture Security professional and ensure a straightforward approach to information security for a real business and technology revolution.
Cyber Security Strategy and Risk Consultant
Help some of the world's largest and most dynamic companies to defend from cyber threats of today and to succeed with the latest digital opportunities. Join Accenture's Security Consulting practice and be part of our growing team with passion for helping clients with security and risk decisions.
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
We are currently looking to recruit Experienced Cyber Security Strategy & Risk Consultants.
Do you have experience in Security Consulting? Are you driven and have a results-oriented approach? Welcome to join our winning team where collaboration and delivery is in focus.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, working in collaboration with Accenture's global network of experts.
The key aspects of this work include:
· Help Boards and the C-suite develop their Cyber Security strategies, governance and policies needed to manage security risks
· Provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following fields: Security strategy, Security transformation, Cyber Risk management; Enterprise Security; Cyber Security assessments, audits and compliance, Business Continuity Management
· Support customers, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process Advise customers in understanding the role of Cyber Security by providing actionable guidance that's designed to future-proof their businesses
· Develop next generation security design and transition approaches by leading security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
What makes the difference
· 3-5 years' previous experience in the field of Information Security / Cyber Security Consulting
· Bachelor Degree or Master Degree preferable in Engineering, Economics or Computer Science
· 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Cyber Security Strategy, Governance and Risk, Business Continuity and Cyber Resilience Management
· Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills both in Italian and in English
· Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
· Demonstrated experience in assessing and reviewing a security strategy and governance program framework that describes the process, controls, organization and infrastructure to manage information security capabilities
· Demonstrated experience with current Cyber Security technologies, industry developments, and market trends, including an awareness of key methodologies and approaches
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
· Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
Industry certifications highlight desirable, such as:
· CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
· CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
· Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
· Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.