Description de l'offre
The role holder is responsible for identifying risks to Client's technology systems security, evaluating potential solutions and proposing clear plans and procedures to create a secure environment. Also, they are responsible for developing and communicating plans to prevent security issues including intrusion detection and security investigations.
- Identify weaknesses and potential threats to existing information security toolsets.
- Perform continual testing on current systems to determine potential problems or security threats.
- Prepare reports for internal and external clients detailing the security issues, making recommendations and identifying solutions.
- Conduct cloud security reviews and network security assessments.
- Provide advice on hacking tools and techniques including advanced malware detection.
- Formulate an IT security incident response strategy and implement a method of notifying parties.
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on secure coding and cyber-security issues.
- Support the business with a range of compliance requirements.
Qualifications, Expereince, Skills and Competencies:
- The applicant has to be Saudi.
- B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Information System or any other related field.
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in Cyber Security projects from major organizations is desirable.
- Network administration skills to test internal systems such as firewalls and IPS/IDS devices to ensure networks are safe.
- Encryption technologies, ethical hacking and penetration testing.
- Fluent written and spoken English essential.