Accenture is a global company made of people passionate about the new. Curious, determined people who are not afraid to take risks and propose non-standard solutions. We are the leading company in professional services, with extensive operations in strategy and consulting, interactivity, technology and operations, supported by digital capabilities in all services. We deliver relevant solutions that directly impact different markets and the lives of thousands of people. We work together with the largest companies in the world and with cutting-edge tools, taking advantage of what is most current in the digital market.
We develop experiences that revolutionize people's lives. We work with customers and partners to design, build and execute platforms that deliver meaningful solutions serving purposes and innovation, delivering applications and helping to build architectures that will define the future of business.
If you like challenges, digital and analytical marketing, multichannel, development (front end, back end), media management, digital architecture and infrastructure, passionate trends, agile and intelligent processes and an exciting work environment, your place is here!
This opportunity is part of Accenture Interactive, an award-winning team recognized by Ad Age as the largest digital network in the world for five consecutive years. Reinvent the customer experience, create, deliver and stand out in new and digital ways through connected products in design, marketing, content and commerce.
One day is different from the other. We are more than 509 thousand people, present in more than 120 countries, committed to doing what is new every day and making the world a better place for people.
Our main value is Respect for the Individual. We make no distinction of gender, color, sexual orientation, social position or disabilities. Everyone has equal opportunities to build their careers in an inclusive and diverse company.
If you are also passionate about what you do, come and meet the challenge that Accenture is offering you!
What will you do in your day to day?
You will be responsible for managing strategy projects and implementing customer relationship actions on digital channels like e-mail, sms, push, custom audience, social notification, chrome / android notification, on-site banners…
Among the activities of the position, the main ones:
· Workflow management;
· Project management related to e-CRM, database mapping and integration, customer analytics, campaign strategy and implementation;
· Interface with client (presentation of rules, planning, reports);
· Optimization of production methods;
· Strategic planning;
· Implementation of the proposed actions on platforms for sending campaigns;
· Analysis and reports;
· Creation of filters / segmentations
· Monitoring and optimization of the entire conversion funnel
Ideal candidate profile
What we are looking for in the person who will be part of the team:
· Bachelor’s degree (indifferent area)
· Intermediate knowledge in excel (Hlookup, Vlookup, Pivot Table, If, etc.)
· Intermediate knowledge in Google Analytics
· Knowledge (necessary to know how to program campaigns and rules) on multichannel platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (priority), Allin and Oracle Responsys
· Experience in planning and implementing campaigns and multichannel relationship rules.
· Experience in project management
· Intermediary English
Besides… what else can you have?
· Knowledge in Excel (Macros / Developer)
· Knowledge in Oracle Responsys
· Knowledge in Adobe Campaign (Standard)
· Knowledge in SAS Customer Intelligence 360
· Knowledge in AWS SAP Hybris Marketing
· GA certification (GAIQ)
· SalesForce Marketing Cloud Certification - Email Specialist (or plus)
· Advanced English;
We know that there are some technologies that you may not yet know or have no experience with, but don't see it as an impediment to applying for the job, ok? We want Accenture to be a place where you can learn daily and that we can evolve together. Can we count on its potential to work with us in digital transformation within our customers? Apply!
“Accenture does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability that is not disabling for function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason prohibited by local law. This opportunity is extended to all persons with disabilities. We ask that the type of disability be described in the curriculum, as well as whether special resources are required to develop your work”.