At Accenture Corporate Functions , in areas such as finance, HR, legal, facilities and services, or marketing and communications, we can provide the capabilities, knowledge and experience required to deliver the very best results to our clients and stakeholders alike. As trusted advisors to our organization, our Corporate Functions Specialists have a key role to play when it comes to managing and supporting our business. Whatever specific field they're based in, their in-depth functional and technical ability is pivotal to Accenture success.
Join our Legal team to develop solutions and implement strategic approaches that enable us to increase our shareholder value, ensure compliance and protect our assets and reputation. Our tight-knit group of global legal professionals work together to help our company and clients achieve high performance. Colleagues in Legal Operations seek out the best commercial arrangements, review and counsel new offerings and support our alliances.
For our office in Naples we are looking for:
· Drafting, performing legal review and negotiating of contractual documents as required (e. g. Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP responses, Statements of Work, Change Orders, Proposals, Consultancy Services Agreements etc.);
· Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
· Providing support to Accenture's legal teams and business teams
· Cooperation with local and/or international business teams, legal teams from other countries;
· May generate and work with data and reports as required
· May provide negotiation support in various service lines regarding legal terms, scope of services offered by Accenture, commercial terms, etc. as required;
· May work under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
· Independently applies applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned tasks and/or projects;
· May support training activities for Accenture personnel;
What makes the difference
• University degree in law
• contracting experience in IT area preferred
• work experience from 3 and 6 years indicatively
• Understands and applies contracting principles
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English and Italian
• Able to apply sound business judgment, commercial sense
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.