If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
At Accenture Corporate Functions , in areas such as finance, HR, legal, facilities and services, or marketing and communications, we can provide the capabilities, knowledge and experience required to deliver the very best results to our clients and stakeholders alike. As trusted advisors to our organization, our Corporate Functions Specialists have a key role to play when it comes to managing and supporting our business. Whatever specific field they’re based in, their in-depth functional and technical ability is pivotal to Accenture success.
Join our Legal team to develop solutions and implement strategic approaches that enable us to increase our shareholder value, ensure compliance and protect our assets and reputation. Our tight-knit group of global legal professionals work together to help our company and clients achieve high performance. Colleagues in Legal Operations seek out the best commercial arrangements, review and counsel new offerings and support our alliances.
For our office in Naples we are looking for:
· Drafting, performing legal review and negotiating of contractual documents as required (e. g. Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP responses, Statements of Work, Change Orders, Proposals, Consultancy Services Agreements etc.);
· Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
· Providing support to Accenture’s legal teams and business teams
· Cooperation with local and/or international business teams, legal teams from other countries;
· May generate and work with data and reports as required
· May provide negotiation support in various service lines regarding legal terms, scope of services offered by Accenture, commercial terms, etc. as required;
· May work under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
· Independently applies applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned tasks and/or projects;
· May support training activities for Accenture personnel;