TECHNOLOGY IS DISRUPTING BANKING AND INSURANCE.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services , Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
Consulting Professional in the Insurance Industry
Play your part in projects in the Financial Services - Insurance, get to know top managers of leading Insurance players , and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale programs , supporting Companies that are investing the most on innovation .
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
As a Professional in our Accenture Consulting insurance practice , you will be involved in h elping our Clients to:
· Project and Define Application Evolution Roadmap , in order to guarantee a two speed view , balancing Innovation and management of current Legacy Systems;
· Design Core Insurance applications under new digital architectural pattern with Multi-channel and Interactive End user Interface ;
· Re-engine Core Insurance Processes (P&C, Life and Claims) through New Digital enablers ;
· Build compelling Business Cases on the Operating Model Transformation of our Clients towards the New, defining innovative use cases to improve time to market.
You will have experience with some of the following:
· Introduce Robotics and Intelligence Automation to enable the effective Digitalization of Insurance Processes;
· Agile development methodology;
· Analyze impact on IT and Operations Insurance Processes and Core;
· Applications, due to the new Compliance/Regulatory constraints.
What makes the difference
· Master's Degree in technical - scientific or economic disciplines;
· From 1 to 6 years of experience gained in a multinational/national Consulting Company in the Insurance sector;
· Knowledge of the functionalities of the main IT application systems in Insurance Companies;
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
· Fluent Business English.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.