Description de l'offre
WE SEEK DIGITAL ARCHITECTS FOR THE INFRASTRUCTURES OF THE FUTURE.
CHOOSE ACCENTURE OPERATIONS AND WITH US, TRANSFORM INFRASTRUCTURES BRINGING THEM TO THE CLOUD.
Accenture Operations is the place where highly skilled Network, Cloud, Service Management, Workplace and Data Centre specialists design, create and manage the core of the most innovative IT systems.
Join Accenture Operations and design customised solutions for clients operating in the main industries, in partnership with the most renowned technology providers, to promote infrastructural and digital devolution.
Define the architecture that underpins the evolution of our IT ecosystem.
CLOUD TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
· Serves as Cloud Solution Architect across multi domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing: DC/Cloud – including HA and DR topics, Network, Security, Service Management and Workplace Solutions
· Defines a Cloud architecture – either for Private or Hybrid or Public Cloud based solutions - to support specific requirements and be a part of the end-to-end solution development team
· Understands how to integrate Public Cloud Providers services (IaaS/PaaS) into the overall solution framework
· Partners with other solution architects to assess solution alignment to the overall architectural blueprint – E.A. including application - and drive proposal writing, solution direction, pricing and costing
· Helps define the performance goals and metrics for the proposed solution
· Understands the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the solution
· Owns Solution Development as liaison between Sales and Delivery teams. Serve as technical liaison between Sales team, Clients, Delivery & support teams up to and including Contract negotiations
· Act as transition delivery manager/focal point to grant a smooth ramp up of the transformation to the Cloud
· Cooperate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
What makes the difference
Must Have Requirements:
· 2 + Years' Experience Solution Development, including:
· Deep knowledge in Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Solution Development
· Working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, Google CP, Oracle Public Cloud, others
· Working knowledge of Data Management on Cloud
· Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
· Cloud security Solution Development Experience
· Network Solution Development Experience
· Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
· Cloud Reference architecture understanding
· Knowledge in ERP and web-based applications, etc.
· Knowledge in DevOps and As-a-Service methodologies
· Executive presentation experience with business acumen
· Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
· 3 years Project or team leadership experience
· Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
Nice to Have Requirements:
· Industry solution development experience within; Resources, Products, Communication Technology, Media, Healthcare and Public Sector, Finance
· C-Suite business acumen
· Delivered in Large Transformational Projects.
· Presales Engineering Experience
· Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, IT Systems Education – Others Engineering
· Certificates from AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix; Oracle Cloud
· Up to 50% Travel
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Under the guidance of highly skilled leaders within a structured and customized training framework , you will rapidly build your own professional career, in terms of technical and management skills. You will manage complex and challenging projects in an international setting, testing emerging technologies and defining the rules of innovation. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.