Description de l'offre
WE GIVE NEW MEANING TO DIGITAL EVERY DAY.
JOIN ACCENTURE DIGITAL. TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TAILOR-MADE FOR BUSINESS.
Guide the digital revolution with ongoing innovation and by redefining the customer experience for millions of users. As a member of our Interactive, Applied Intelligence and Industry X.0 teams, discover how the worldwide leader in digital transformation combines the finest expression of individuality with effective and innovative project methodology.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT HYBRIS
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
As a part of our Accenture Practice, you will deliver analytically-informed solutions that help clients take faster and smarter decisions, playing a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be responsible for Functional blueprint definition and Test case definition and You should be able to define the best approach to reach the goal combining different technologies and skills.
You will become one of our groundbreaking digital experts - from engineers to artists - all of whom are as unique as you are. Our diversity is matched only by our collaborative approach, creating an “all in” culture of curious and agile learners who value knowledge, opportunity and culture over hierarchy. You'll also have the opportunity to organize of workshops about innovative topics and You will be the point of contact for junior resources.
What makes the difference
· 2-4 years of experience of project work and IT change leading
· Business Analysis: Business Requirements Analysis, Functional Design
· Good knowledge of ecommerce platform components
· E-commerce platforms skills: Hybris
· Experience on eCommerce business requirements analysis in an eCommerce delivery team
· Knowledge of Agile methodology
· Previous software testing experience
· Excellent leadership potential, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
· Ability to understand and effectively work with the client to articulate their problem and goal
· Good knowledge of English
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework , you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.