ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology . Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As an Android Developer , you will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance by leveraging the most current Mobility trends. You will envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's Mobility solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients' delivery approach.
· Documenting business requirements and re-engineering business and/or IT processes
· Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
· Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
· Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
· Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
· Proposing ideas for using digital and mobile technologies to address client issues and challenges
Ideal candidate profile
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Statistics, etc.).
· Solid understanding of the Android SDK
· Experience with connecting Android applications to back-end services via RESTful APIs
· Minimum 2 years’ experience
· Proficient with Java
· Familiarity with libraries like Retrofit, Dagger2.
· Experience with TDD and testing frameworks.
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.