Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers' business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Accenture Security Intern
Milan, Rome, Naples, Turin
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
· Working with a team of experts, you will learn how to tackle the most insidious cyber-attacks , enhancing our advanced research and using the latest technologies.
· You will acquire the skills necessary to design Cyber Defence processes which prevent and detect external threats and defend infrastructures from cyber attacks
· You will help to support the creation of robust and cyber-resilient architectures and applications which identify and adopt the most suitable technologies to combat or prevent cyber-attacks.
· You will learn how to use data protection tools and define and implement Information Security guidelines.
· You will analyse critical issues and risks that affect our customers' businesses, working with them to manage information security
You will test yourself in the following areas:
· Blockchain and preserving transaction security by eliminating the need for a trusted third party
· Security Analytics , to discover modern real-time cyber-attacks
· DevSecOps , the system that guarantees security and resilience within DevOps
· Data Security , obfuscation techniques which protect business-critical data and relevant privacy, using the main data protection solutions.
· Active Defense , proactive defence against threats by designing, implementing and activating offensive Countermeasures and Cyber Deception
· Forensic and Hunting Services , to recognise attackers on a network and working out how to neutralise them
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas, so at Accenture you'll learn how to shape them. Start your career at Accenture and be amazed by the growth opportunities you'll enjoy every day, just like Marilisa did : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6xVzVgsP-/
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Ideal candidate profile
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you're passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
· You are a graduate or about to graduate in Computer Science, a deep knowledge of computer security is a plus
· You speak and write English easily
· You can interact with people constructively and easily
· You value uniqueness
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
We remind students they need to inform the relevant University office in order to activate a curricular intern role.
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer