- Manage appointments and schedules. Make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
- May have access to email accounts to schedule their appointments and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
- Handle information confidentially and maintain the security of Executive's records and files.
- Perform administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
- Plan and organize so that activities are completed accurately and on time. Activities may include preparing documents, screening and responding incoming correspondence, inquiries, phone calls, drafting letters and official information releases, arrange and attend meetings, take and distribute minutes.
- Facilitate the smooth communications between the GM and other stakeholders including internally and externally.
- Gather, verify, analyze information to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- University degree
- Experience in administrative role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good typing, stenographic or drafting skill
- Manage multiple priorities & task
- Good at time management & planning skills
- Good self-Judgment
- Winning Behaviors – Adding Value, Collaboration, Measured Risk-Taking, and Ownership
- Tactful, diplomacy and discretion
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Abbott Leader Competencies
- Proficient skills in MS Office
- Good command of English
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City : Me Linh Point Tower
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)