Description de l'offre
1. Primary Objective of Position
- Support the COE Back Office team in the ordering and invoicing process.
- Support the Finance Supervisor in the administration tasks and audit requirements and in the simplification and standardization of the workflows.
- Support the Finance Supervisor in producing reports.
- Interact with the other departments (commercial leadership, customer service, R&D, ...) for procedures enforcement.
2. Major Accountabilities
Main tasks include:
- Orders reception and data input
- Internal System maintenance
- Check if all required information is provided for billing purposes
- Ensure receiving the service report for billing purposes
- Monitor the status of the COE direct customers
- Produce the monthly sales report
- Manage the orders archive
- Manage the suppliers archive
- Support the production of offers
- Data support for audits process (internal/external/corporate/SOX)
- Support the finance supervisor in fixing issues about ordering and billing process, in updating existing reports and in creating new ones.
- Support the finance supervisor in his tasks (accruals, journal entries, reporting, expenses control)
Bachelor Economics, Admin, Business.
- Good knowledge of PC software packages, including Microsoft office package
- Strong knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, nice to have good knowledge of other languages (i.e. French, Spanish)
- Strong working Team attitude, accuracy, drive for result.
5. Impact of position
Impact business through a timely and correct manner of receiving and invoicing orders, maintaining high level of Customer satisfaction.
Impact the finance organization through a right collection and production of documentation for audit requirements.
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
LOCATION:Italy > Milan : Piazza della Trivulziana No. 4/a
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable