Apply nowAdd job to shortlistRemove from shortlist
For the Electrification Products Division, in particular for the BU Building Products based in Vittuone (MI) which is dealing with MDRC (functional components and measurement tools) and METERS products, in particular of energy meters, we are looking for a Global Product Specialist.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• conduct competitor analyses including identification of product gaps and evaluates the ABB position;
• support other Global Product Specialists in creation of marketing tools (brochures, catalogues) for the product launches foreseen in 2019;
• help to manage the technical specifications of product assigned including both new and existing products;
• follow and understand global standards, market and customer requirements and their impact on the product portfolio;
• support the development of an E-learning platform for customers;
• cooperate with R&D, Production, Marketing and Sales.
For this position you need to have:
• Bachelor or a Master degree in Engineering or in Economy;
• fluency in English and Italian;
• good knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
• good interpersonal skills, multitasking, results orientation, innovation spirit, team working, proactivity and leadership will complete your profile.
Let’s write the future together!
We are looking forward to receive your application via system.
For further information contact Antonietta Palmieri, Integrated Talent Team.
- Contract type:
- Business unit:
- Business Unit Building Products
- Date posted:
- Job function:
- Product Management
- Publication ID:
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Share this job ad.
Know someone who might be interested in this job? Email this posting directly and encourage people to make a better world with us.